• SOS Brutalism - A Global Survey. Elser O., P. Kurz, P. C. Schmal (eds.). Park Books, 2017.
• 100 Years BAUHAUS - Constituting an Archive. Documentation as a Tool for the Preservation of the METU Faculty of Architecture. A. Savaş, İ. Gürsel Dino. U. Pottgiesser, F. Jaschke, M. Melenhorst (eds.). 2020.
• Bauhaus Imaginista - For the Faculty of Architecture at METU, Bauhaus was a Promise. Savaş Ayşen. http://www.bauhaus-imaginista.org/articles/5600/for-the-faculty-of-architecture-at-metu
• Diamonds in Sahara: METU Lodgings Documented, Savaş, A. and A. van Der Meij (eds.).
• Ankara: Middle East Technical University, Faculty of Architecture, 2018.
• METU Documented. Savaş Ayşen. Ankara: Middle East Technical University, Faculty of
• Middle East Technical University: 50th Anniversary, Savaş, A. (ed). Ankara: METU Press,
• Memories. An Oral History. (Anılar. Bir Sözlü Tarih Çalışması. 1956'dan 2006'ya ODTÜ
Mimarlık Fakültesi-nin 50 Yılı), Aktüre, S. and S. Osmay, A. Savaş (eds). Ankara: METU Press,
• ODTÜ Projeler 1 Yarışma Projeleri 2007-2008. Exhibition Catalogue, Savaş, A. (ed). May
• We have Learned Architecture from/at Behruz Çinici’s Faculty of Architecture Building,
Savaş, A. Mimar.İst, Vol: 42, winter 2011, pp. 40-43.
• A University Is a Society: An Environmental History of the METU campus. Sargın, G. A., and
A. Savaş. The Journal of Architecture 18, no. 1 (February 2013): 79–106.https://doi.org/10.
• The METU Campus: A Utopia, a Social Project, a Success Story. Savaş, A. Brownbook
Ankara issue, 2017.
• Immersive Design Environments for Sustainable Architecture: A BIM-based Approach. Şahin Akın, Supervisor: Assist. Prof. Dr. İpek Gürsel Dino.
• Releasing the Grid: Inbetween Spaces in the Campus͟. Fatma Serra İnan, Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Ayşen Savaş.
• METU Campus: Architectural Representation and Formation of its Space͟. Deniz Can, Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Ayşen Savaş.